Delray Beach, Florida
100% full Not resolved

Found professional full color ad on my car that stated 'kitchen remodeling cabinets and handyman repairs with pictures of new home cabinets.'

I made appointment.Two young men came out, one called himself Sam, don't know if that is his real name, but he asked that check be made out to mr Sethi.

He cashed my $280 check(deposit) in check cashing immediately, leaving his license number on check which is S300 620 71 4590. He is short and olive completion his partner was a little taller. Both seemingly anxious to do work and said they would start the next day. Never saw them again.

I called for over three weeks and finally after getting the police involved I was able to get a kitchen drawer back (One of the items they were supposed to repair) The lock and door replacement I paid for was never done nor the other repairs.

I was lucky a policeman called him and scared, he returned drawer, undamaged.He never refunded my money.

Reason of review: He stole my $280.

Had an Experience with Sam The Kitchen Man?

Comments

nick
Boca Raton, Florida, United States #896104

sounds like a terrible tale however my question is why would a handyman refund the money when he made you a cabinet drawer it sounds like the money you paid was for the new drawer?