Sam The Kitchen Man - Rip off handyman (Sam) Sethi working in south florida.

Found professional full color ad on my car that stated 'kitchen remodeling cabinets and handyman repairs with pictures of new home cabinets.'

I made appointment.Two young men came out, one called himself Sam, don't know if that is his real name, but he asked that check be made out to mr Sethi.

He cashed my $280 check(deposit) in check cashing immediately, leaving his license number on check which is S300 620 71 4590. He is short and olive completion his partner was a little taller. Both seemingly anxious to do work and said they would start the next day. Never saw them again.

I called for over three weeks and finally after getting the police involved I was able to get a kitchen drawer back (One of the items they were supposed to repair) The lock and door replacement I paid for was never done nor the other repairs.

I was lucky a policeman called him and scared, he returned drawer, undamaged.He never refunded my money.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Kitchen Cabinets
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #554699

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sam The Kitchen Man? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 06, 2014 #896104 Boca Raton, Florida

sounds like a terrible tale however my question is why would a handyman refund the money when he made you a cabinet drawer it sounds like the money you paid was for the new drawer?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.