Sam The Kitchen Man - Rip off handyman (Sam) Sethi working in south florida.
Found professional full color ad on my car that stated 'kitchen remodeling cabinets and handyman repairs with pictures of new home cabinets.'
I made appointment.Two young men came out, one called himself Sam, don't know if that is his real name, but he asked that check be made out to mr Sethi.
He cashed my $280 check(deposit) in check cashing immediately, leaving his license number on check which is S300 620 71 4590. He is short and olive completion his partner was a little taller. Both seemingly anxious to do work and said they would start the next day. Never saw them again.
I called for over three weeks and finally after getting the police involved I was able to get a kitchen drawer back (One of the items they were supposed to repair) The lock and door replacement I paid for was never done nor the other repairs.
I was lucky a policeman called him and scared, he returned drawer, undamaged.He never refunded my money.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- He stole my $280
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kitchen Cabinets
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "What can I say about Tim Jones of Floors to Go Boca Raton? He's a nice guy, very warm and inviting when you are shopping for flooring. But, that's where..."
- "I'm a regular at Panera and whom ever is responsible for teaching employees to make paninis, sandwiches etc. needs to be reacquainted on what standards the company lives by. My..."
- "My husband and I upgraded to better seats yesterday on a flight from Denver to Ft Lauderdale. We upgraded at the Denver airport at the United Airlines help desk. We..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."